1. Raw Honey. This product is all natural and can be found certified organic. Most regular grocery stores do not carry raw honey; the honey you see in most stores has been heat processed and many of the nutrients are destroyed. Raw honey is full of vitamins and minerals; is antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, and high in antioxidants, which aid in healing acne. Raw honey is also a humectant that will draw moisture to the skin.
Apply a thin layer as a mask on a clean face for 15 minutes, then place a warm towel over your face for a steam effect, then rinse clean.
Look for Raw Honey on your next trip to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, or Farmer’s Market.
2. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. All Natural, Certified Organic. ACV is a detoxifier and disinfectant that can prevent and aid in healing acne. Dilute with water to use as a toner.
3. Bentonite Clay Mask. Natural. “Feel your face pulsate” This product should be mixed with Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and helps draw toxins out of your skin.
4. Sugar and Olive Oil. Both can be found certified organic, sugar can be found fair trade. Wet your face and mix the two (1/2 teaspoon of each) for a wonderful exfoliator (or for skin and lips), add in some essential oils for an extra boost! Rinse clean; Olive Oil helps moisturize your skin and will leave you with an amazing glow (Oily Skin? No Problem, it still works!).
5. Leafy greens. Spinach, Kale, Collards, Mustard, etc. Eat leafy greens every day! If you aren’t too fond of the taste, drink them in a “Green Smoothie!” Fruits mask the taste of the greens, but you still get the same nutrients (recipe coming soon). Fortify your interior and reap the benefits of a pulchritudinous exterior!
No images used in this post are my own.
Have you every tried any of these tips? What were your results?